Monday 8 July 2013

Oh hi, I didn’t see you walk in…



Welcome to Athletes in Space, the most superbly mediocre Pac-12 blog on the internet. Please, sit and stay awhile, read some opinion on the latest goings on in college football. Have a laugh, learn something new, or get irrationally angry at me and tell me to go defile myself because I said your team was going to have a losing season.

Named in honor of ESPN College Football analyst Kirk Herbstreit and my favorite “kirkism,” Athletes in Space aims to inform, entertain, and challenge the way readers think about the most important thing on earth, Pac-12 Football and Men's Basketball.

All contributions on the blog are written and edited be me, Cameron Stuerle, a recent graduate of Trinity Western University and lifelong college football diehard isolated in Kelowna, BC, Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment